The Call for Papers, Short Papers and Posters is open!
The organisers of the HYBRID CHNT 26 invite everyone to submit their contribution for sessions, round tables and posters as “long abstracts”: Submission CLOSED.
Submission for papers, short papers and posters
Please mind the following rules for contribution:
(1) long abstracts must be submitted in the correct format by September 3, 2021 at the latest. Please download the template here
(2) additional instructions can be found in the template
(3) long abstracts must be three pages in length and contain 800 words
(4) at least one (up to three) illustration(s) are required
(5) three to five significant references are mandatory
(6) long abstracts must not be written in first person (“the survey project was planned” instead of “we planned the survey project”) or active voice
(7) long abstracts must be written either in British or American English (the spelling should not be mixed).
(8) to submit your long abstract, please:
- fill in the submission form (below)
- send your files (DOC(X) or ODT and PDF) via wetransfer.com
or similar to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a poster, please pay attention to the guidelines
All submissions will be subject to a single round of academic refereeing. It is therefore possible that your submission is rejected or you will be asked to make some changes to your long abstract before it is accepted. In the case of acceptance you will have different possibilities for publication.
CHNT – ICOMOS will publish the proceedings online and open access on Propylaeum-eBOOKS, hosted by the Heidelberg University Library.Publication is only possible for contributions held with at least one presenter who showed up at the conference.