The Scientific Committee of CHNT are searching for peer reveiwer.
If you are interested, please send us your answer until March 15, 2019
CHNT 23 2018 – Online Proceedings
Invitation for peer reviewer
The “International Conference on Cultural Heritage and New Technologies” invites peer reviewers who are experts in one or several topics of the conference to join the CHNT Review College.
The CHNT Review College is responsible for performing reviews of papers submitted for the conference proceedings. Membership of the CHNT Review College is open to anyone who has attended at least one CHNT conference, published at least one paper in the CHNT proceedings and another peer-reviewed paper in any of the topics of the conference. Reviewers always have the option to decline an invitation to review and we take care not to overburden our reviewers with excessive requests.
If you are interested in joining the CHNT Review College, please send us an e-mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org including the following items:
- Name, address, affiliation, e-mail
- Area of expertise (please provide as many details as possible)
- The year when you last attended a CHNT conference
- Please send us a list of your publications
- Please indicate if you are available for the upcoming review period (March 01, 2019 to July 30, 2019)
Benefits of CHNT Review College Membership
- A list of active members of the CHNT Review College will soon be available on the CHNT web site, so reviewers gain visibility for themselves and their institutions.
Please agree that we publish your name on the CHNT Homepage (protection of data privacy) (Yes/No):
- You are supporting the academic community by providing constructive feedback on new research, helping to ensure both the quality and integrity of published work in your field.
- Participating in processes to improve editorial work.
- It is a way to give back to your professional community.