The “CHNT Poster Session” is a thematically “open” call, only limited by the scope of the CHNT. The work will be presented as a poster during the entire conference and the authors are invited to give a short presentation of their project.
The format of this session shall give especially young scientists the opportunity to perform their “first steps” into the scientific community but, of course, it is not limited to those.
Every year, the scientific committee of CHNT is looking forward to the great and outstanding posters and is glad to honor the “best poster” as one of the highlights of the conference, the “Best Poster Award”. The winner of this year’s award is allowed to publish the proposed work as long paper in the conference’s proceedings.
- Size of the Poster: A0 (841 x 1188 mm)
- Orientation: portrait
- Design the poster space carefully by using several sections including title, objectives, methodology, input data, case study, results, analysis, conclusion(s), etc. All sections should be clearly and nicely presented, e.g. by using frames and colours.
- Use large characters that are at least 10 mm (e.g. Arial, Times New Roman). Do not use more than 2000 characters.
- Give each section a title and a brief explanation.
- Prepare enlarged figures / photographs (3–5) with a minimum size of 200 mm by 250 mm.
- Do not forget to put the author(s)’ name(s), affiliation and email-address(es) on the poster.
Delivering your Presentation
- Each author has to present the poster within a 2 minutes oral presentation.
- For this, send a digital copy of your accepted poster or a detail (PDF) by October 10, 2021 to email@example.com. (Max. files size: 2 MB)
- Bring your poster in hard copy format to the conference! No poster printing facilities will be available on the conference venues.
- Bring your poster on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 between 8 and 9 am to the registration point. Staff will help you with fixing it to the moving walls.
- Accepted posters will be shown for the duration of the conference.
- The “Vienna Archaeology and Cultural Heritage Poster Award” will be given in one category: New Technologies to the best poster each during the mayor reception.
Criteria of Judgement
Submit your abstract via online-form.