Wolfgang BÖRNER, Austria | June 13, 2018 | 11 am
Deadline for submission (paper – poster – app) –
June 20, 2018Extended until July 15, 2018
DIGITIZE: RESEARCH – RECORD – REACTIVATE – RECONSTRUCT
The next edition of CHNT (Cultural Heritage and New Technologies – www.chnt.at) will be organized in cooperation with the EG GCH (Eurographics Symposium and Graphics Cultural Heritage) and other partners in the City Hall of Vienna Austria.
The aim of this federated event is again to bring different communities in the same venue, to share experiences and discuss methodologies concerning digital visual media and their use in the context of heritage applications.
Submission for CHNT paper, poster, app
June 20, 2018 | Deadline for Submission (abstract) – CHNT Paper, Poster, Round Table and Apps
- July 15, 2018 | Extended Deadline for Submission (abstract) – CHNT Paper, Poster, Round Table and Apps
- July 27, 2018 | Notification for speakers and presenters
- September 21, 2018 |Registration deadline for all speakers (and payments)
- January 31, 2019 | Deadline for Full Paper for CHNT – Proceedings
- Autumn 2019 | Date of issue – CHNT – Proceedings
Visit the program on our website and choose the right session, round table or workshop for your lecture and submit YOUR abstract.
Questions? If yes – please contact us!
Submission for Eurographics GCH
- Submission Deadline Regular Papers extended until June 28, 2018
- Review notification (regular papers) August 6, 2018
- Submission Deadline Short / Invited Project Papers August 13, 2018
- Review notification (other submission types) September 10, 2018
- Submission of camera ready (regular papers) September 10, 2018
- Submission of camera ready (other papers) September 21, 2018
- Registration deadline for all speakers (and payments) September 21, 2018
More questions? If yes – please contact us!
VISUAL HERITAGE 2018 and VIENNA waits for YOU!