round tables, advanced archaeological trainings and science slam sessions
Deadline: March 9, 2020
Notification: March 20, 2020
The proposals will be reviewed by CHNT Scientific Committee.
We encourage everybody to submit proposals for sessions, round tables, advanced archaeological trainings or science slam and to chair/organize your session on the 25th Conference on Cultural Heritage and New Technologies focusing on Artificial Intelligence – New pathways towards Cultural Heritage, to be held November 4-6, 2020 in Vienna, Austria.
Tasks for chairs | organizers:
- Evaluation of the submitted long abstracts of your session | round table
- Matching the submissions to the sessions | round tables
- Advertising your session|round table, …
- Reviewing of at least 2 full papers for the CHNT proceedings
- Registration fee for chairs | organizers: € 60.-