- You have a maximum of eight minutes to present your research.
- Competitors can be individuals or teams.
- You can use any props you like – but projectors and powerpoint are forbidden.
- The winner is declared by popular vote among the audience – criteria for judging are clarity, novelty, and especially entertainment value!
- Informal research, like your hobby, is great, too – convince us your topic fits our theme and we’ll let you play!
- The conference language is English.
- The winner gets a prize on top of the bragging rights.
- You send us a short concept – (150-200 words) – via online-form.
- We will choose the best abstracts and notify the successful submitters.
See deadlines information.
The Science Slam will be directed by an experienced slammer, Marleen de Kramer, from the University of Luxembourg – you can contact her at email@example.com
See Marleen – Science Slam Wiener Metropol Theater 2015 – www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepY_Jnbrzw