- Size of the Poster: A0 (841 x 1188 mm)
- Orientation: portrait
- Design the poster space carefully by using several sections including title, objectives, methodology, input data, case study, results, analysis, conclusion(s), etc. All sections should be clearly and nicely presented, e.g. by using frames and colours.
- Use large characters that are at least 10 mm (e.g. Arial, Times New Roman). Do not use more than 2000 characters.
- Give each section a title and a brief explanation.
- Prepare enlarged figures / photographs (3–5) with a minimum size of 200 mm by 250 mm.
- Do not forget to put the author(s)’ name(s), affiliation and email-address(es) on the poster.
Delivering your Presentation
- Each author has to present the poster within a 2 minutes oral presentation.
- For this, send a digital copy of your accepted poster or a detail (PDF) until October 20, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Max. files size: 2 MB)
- Bring your poster in hard copy format to the conference! No poster printing facilities will be available on the converence venues.
- Bring your poster on Wednesday, November 8 between 8 and 9 am to the registration point. Staff will help you with fixing it to the moving walls.
- Accepted posters will be shown for the duration of the conference.
- The “Vienna Archaeology and Cultural Heritage Poster Award” will be given in two categories: New Technologies & Cultural Heritage to the best poster each during the mayor reception.
Criteria of Judgement
Submit your abstract via online-form.