- The technical equipment in each meeting room consists of:
- Notebook (Windows 10, Office 2010, PDF reader, VLC player)
- Internet access (Wifi is available in the whole conference venues)
- Sound system and LCD projector
- podium microphones, light pointer
- If you need any other equipment or service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not generally be able to plug your own laptop into the conference projection system.
- Presentation language: English
- Files should be Power Point 2010
- Bring your presentaion on USB Memory Stick (no CD-ROM device available)
Delivering your presentation
- The time slot for every presentation 15 minutes for the presentation itself and 5 minutes for questions.
- Time slots for round tables and some special sessions may be shorter and will be described in the call or given by the session chair.
- Be sure you know exactly when and where your presentation will be given.
- Arrive at the location in the (coffee/lunch) break before your presentation. The chair will help you to upload your presentation.
- Let the session chair know you are there. The chair will help you by operationg the projector and the microphone.
- Beware of the time! The chair will indicate how much time remains and will stop you when the allotted time is used.
- Make sure you can stay after the presentation until the next break for additional questions and/or more conversation.
Submit your abstract via online-form.
More presentation tips for newbies