- The technical equipment in each meeting room consists of:
- Notebook (Windows 10, Office 2010, PDF reader, VLC player)
- Internet access (Wifi internet access is available throughout the conference venues – City Hall)
- Sound system and LCD projector
- podium microphones, light pointer
- If you need any other equipment or service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not generally be able to plug your own laptop into the conference projection system.
- Presentation language: English
- Please prepare your slides as a PowerPoint file (up to Version 2010) or a PDF. Both standard (4:3) and wide screen (16:9) slide sizes are supported.
- Bring your presentation on USB Memory Stick (no CD-ROM device available)
Delivering your presentation
- The time allocated for each presentation is 15 minutes, with a further 5 minutes allowed for discussion.
- Time slots for round tables and some special sessions may be shorter and will be described in the call or given by the session chair.
- Be sure you know exactly when and where your presentation will be given.
- Arrive at the location in the (coffee/lunch) break before your presentation. The chair will help you to upload your presentation.
- Let the session chair know you are there. The chair will help you by operationg the projector and the microphone.
- Beware of the time! The chair will indicate how much time remains and will stop you when the allotted time is used.
- Make sure you can stay after the presentation until the next break for additional questions and/or more conversation.
Submit your abstract via online-form.
More presentation tips for newbies