The organisers of CHNT 23 invite all speakers and poster presenters who attended the CHNT 23 to publish their contribution in the proceedings of CHNT 23. The urban archaeology of Vienna will publish the proceedings online and open access.
Publication is only possible for contributions with at least one presenter who showed up at the conference.
Please mind the following rules for contribution:
(1) papers must be submitted in the correct format by February 15, 2019 at the latest. Please download the template here
(2) additional instructions can be found in the template
(3) papers must be between four (4) pages and ten (10) pages in length (plain text i.e. without abstract, illustrations and references)
(4) papers may not have more than twenty (20) illustrations
(5) papers must not be written in first person (“the survey project has been planned” instead of “we planned the survey project”) or active voice
(6) submissions to the proceedings must be written either in British or American English (the spelling should not be mixed).
To submit your paper, please send the file via wetransfer.com or similar to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The peer review process and the editing process will be done by the Scientific Committee together with reviewers invited by CHNT. Please Note that ALL papers will be peer reviewed!
Reviewed papers can receive one of four possible recommendations:
• accept as is
• accept with minor revision (including English language, referencing and formatting)
• accept with major revision (including English language, referencing and formatting)
In the case of acceptance with minor or major revisions, you will receive the reviewers’ comments that will help you to improve your manuscript and a brief comment on referencing and formatting. Papers requiring major revisions must be accompanied by a brief statement of how the comments have been addressed. A rejected manuscript cannot be resubmitted.