++ BREAKING NEWS ++
The decision has been made!
The Organising Committee of CHNT26 is pleased to announce that the 26th Conference on Cultural Heritage and New Technologies will be organized in a hybrid form. It is a new innovative way of conferencing to connect and network: Participants can attend either in person or online from wherever they are in the world. To ensure the safety of everyone on site, a security concept will be prepared and any important details regarding participation will be published on the homepage.
++ REGISTRATION ++
The registration for CHNT 26, is now open!
Your registration fee includes:
- Admission to all Sessions, Round Tables & Trainings
- One conference pack (on site)
- Opening event (Registration is requested)
- Conference Dinner (Registration is requested)
Early Bird Registration deadline: 15 October 2021 (midnight CEST)
++ NOTIFICATION ++
Abstract Submission is now closed!
- Each abstract is currently being reviewed by the scientific committee.
- Submitting authors will receive a notification within 2 weeks from the
submission deadline confirming if their abstract has been accepted.
- The digital programme will be available for download in the next few weeks.